4. Add the taco seasoning, coriander, oregano, chili flakes, and tomato paste and mix until meat is evenly coated. Continue cooking, reducing heat to medium high.
5. Pour in beef broth, simmer and reduce liquid slightly, about 5 minutes.
6. Add salsa, tomatoes, green chilies, and continue cooking another 15 minutes.
7. Chop the zucchini.
8. In a medium sized frying pan heat the remaining olive oil, and add the zucchini. Stir and cook the zucchini until lightly browned. Add the zucchini to the chili and stir.
9. Serve up the chili with grated mozzarella cheese, and a quesadilla. Yum!
*(This recipe is from mealsmatter.org)