2 cups chicken broth (low-sodium)
½ cup brown rice
½ cup white rice
½ cup Armenian noodles (Fideo or Vermicelli can be substituted)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1. *Partially cook the brown rice in 1 cup chicken broth for 20 minutes in a small, covered sauce pan on low heat.
2. Add the olive oil and noodles into a medium size frying pan, turn heat to medium high.
3. Add the white and the brown rice into the frying pan.
4. Add 1 cup of chicken broth.
5. Cover with a lid and turn the heat to low. Simmer about 20 – 25 minutes, or until rice and noodles have doubled in size. You did it! Yum!