1 Pizza Dough recipe
¾ cup pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce
¾ cup Mozzarella cheese
½ cup Pepperoni slices
Chopped bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, and using your hands
spread the dough to the size of a salad plate, (Put 2 Personal
Pizzas on each baking sheet).
4. Spread each pizza with 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce, then
sprinkle on 3 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese. Add
5. Now for the fun part, add whatever toppings your heart
6. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
You Did It! Yum!