1. Prepare the sauce:
• Wash and chop the basil.
• Add the olive oil to a large sauce pan.
• Using a garlic press, squeeze the garlic cloves into the large saucepan.
• Cook on medium high until the garlic is golden browned on the edges.
• Add the tomato sauce and fresh basil.
2. Follow the package directions and cook the bow tie pasta.
3. Make the filling:
• Chop the spinach, basil, and parsley.
• Squeeze the garlic cloves through a garlic press.
• In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the filling ingredients.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of a 8” x 8” baking dish.
5. Layer with 1/3 of the bow tie pasta, then 1/3 of the filling.
6. Repeat layering until all the ingredients are used. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30
minutes or until bubbly. You did it! Yum, Mock Raviolis!