Hole in One
1 slice of bread
1 teaspoon of margarine
1 large egg
salt and pepper
1. Use a small glass or cookie cutter to cut a hole in the center of the bread.
2. Add the margarine to a small fry pan and turn to medium heat.
3. Put the bread in the pan, move it around a little. Cook for
about 1 minute until the bread gets toasted and golden brown.
4. Flip the bread over, then crack the egg into the hole.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes until egg is cooked through and set.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. You did it! Yum!