(1 serving = 1 strawberry, 2 grapes, 2 watermelon balls, 1 cantaloupe ball – approx ¾ cup fruit
1 small watermelon
1 basket strawberries
1 cup of seedless grapes
1. Using a chef’s knife cut through the middle of the watermelon, and cantaloupe.
(remember to always ask for help when using knives in the kitchen).
2. Scoop out the seeds and pulp from the cantaloupe.
3. Use a melon baler to scoop out the melon and cantaloupe.
4. Rinse the strawberries and grapes in cool water. Take stems off the strawberries.
5. Pack the fruit onto the skewers. Yum