¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 slices of bread (whole-wheat, white, French bread, or raisin bread)
1 Tablespoon margarine
1. In a medium sized glass baking pan crack open the eggs, and
add the milk, and vanilla.
2. Use the whisk and whip up the mixture until well blended.
3. Melt 1 teaspoon of margarine in a medium sized fry pan until
melted and bubbly.
4. Dip two slices of bread into the egg mixture, flipping the bread
until both sides are coated.
5. Place into the fry pan and cook on medium heat until each side
is golden brown. Serve with homemade maple syrup or fruit
toppings. You did it! Yum!
Homemade Maple Syrup
1 cup water
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon mapeline flavoring
1. In a small saucepan add the water and sugar.
2. Bring mixture to a boil, then add the mapeline flavoring. Yum!