1 loaf of frozen bread dough
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons each of fresh basil and rosemary
1. Defrost the bread dough according to package directions.
2. Spray a pizza pan or large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Using your hands, spread the dough out to the size of a large pizza.
4. Press the end of a wooden spoon into the dough, making small dimples.
5. Brush with olive oil.
6. Finely chop the basil and rosemary, and sprinkle on top of the dough.
7. Let the bread rise on the countertop for about 30 minutes, until puffy
8. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes. You did it! Yum!
Homemade Maple Syrup
1 cup water
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon mapeline flavoring
1. In a small saucepan add the water and sugar.
2. Bring mixture to a boil, then add the mapeline flavoring. Yum!