7. Place them immediately onto an ungreased baking sheet and put into the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
8. Wash the lettuce in cold water, pat dry with a towel, and tear into bite size pieces.
9. Wash and slice the tomatoes.
10. Peel the outer paper thin skin off the onion and chop.
11. Peel off the skin of the avocado and slice into thin pieces.
12. Place the chicken on a cutting board, and slice the chicken on a diagonal into 1/4 inch slices).
13. Layer a few chicken slices across the tortillas. Now add the veggies; (a little lettuce, tomato, avocado, and onion). Drizzle on the Light-Ranch Dressing and roll-up!
You did it! Yum!