Black Bean Salsa Rice Bowls
1 red onion
½ cup cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper
1 16 ounce can black beans
1 16 ounce can corn
1 cup rice
1. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
2. Roll the limes between the palm of your hands and the countertop
then juice, (this releases more juice).
3. Wear thin protective gloves, and cut the jalapeno in half. Remove and
discard the seeds and ribs. Mince the jalapeno.
4. Dice the onion, and tomatoes.
5. Chop the cilantro.
6. Drain the black beans and corn.
7. Combine the onions, tomatoes, jalapeno, lime juice, black beans and corn
in a medium size mixing bowl. Add salt to taste.
8. Serve over rice with a warm tortilla or baked chips. You did it! Yum!